Facebook Contest: Predict the Patriots-Texans Score to Win Two Twenties!
“Serving all your free money needs since 2011.”
UPDATE: Nobody picked the correct score! I’ll be adding these twenties to the prize pool for the next contest–the AFC Championship game!
January 12, 2017 — Instead of hiding a $20 bill today, we’re holding a free contest for two of them. The Pats are just two games away from the Super Bowl, and we want to see:
Who can correctly guess the winner and final score?
RULES AND DETAILS:
1) $40 to the winner, paid by check or paypal.
2) Post your answer as a comment on our FB page before the kickoff. Look for the Contest Post. If you don’t do FB, you can email your answer to email@example.com.
3) In the event of a tie, I’ll pick a random winner from among the correct entries.
4) One entry per person. If you submit two entries, you’re ineligible.
5) This is a free contest–no wager or purchase whatsoever is required.
What is Plenty of Twenties?
Click on this pic to watch the vid and find out!
Or read this for the serious answer…
I’m Steven Grant. One day I had a friendly debate with my best pal Rich over how far, if at all, people would go for 20 bucks if they knew it was just sitting there for the taking. So on September 19, 2011, we began a “social experiment” and called it Plenty of Twenties. We stashed a $20 bill in Downtown Crossing, Boston, and revealed its location on this site. Since then, we’ve hidden over 1,000 $20 bills. Nowadays, I run this adventure by myself but Rich is still its biggest fan.
I give away twenties through our Email Club, Facebook, Twitter and our Apple and Droid apps. Now many of the twenties come from businesses can “sponsor” them, and I feature their ad when I reveal the locations.