Facebook Contest: Predict the SB Score to Win Ten Twenties!
“Serving all your free money needs since 2011.”
With nobody guessing the correct score in our past two contests, the pot has grown! So pick the winner and score of SB LI for a free chance to win TEN TWENTIES ($200)! See below for all rules and details. GO PATS!
RULES AND DETAILS:
1) To be eligible, you must 1) like our FB Page if you don’t already and 2) like and share the Contest Post (and be able to prove that you did!).
2. $200 to the winner, paid by check or paypal, within one week after the winner is determined.
2) Post your answer as a comment on the Contest Post on our FB page before the kickoff. Sorry, no email entries this time.
3) In the event of a tie, I’ll pick a random winner from among the correct entries.
4) One entry per person. If you submit two entries, you’re ineligible.
5) If you wish to change your pick (before kickoff!), you must do so by deleting and re-posting a comment, not editing your original one.
5) This is a free contest–no wager or purchase whatsoever is required.
6) Plenty of Twenties reserves the right to change these rules in any way at any time to ensure contest fairness.
What is Plenty of Twenties?
Click on this pic to watch the vid and find out!
Or read this for the serious answer…
I’m Steven Grant. One day I had a friendly debate with my best pal Rich over how far, if at all, people would go for 20 bucks if they knew it was just sitting there for the taking. So on September 19, 2011, we began a “social experiment” and called it Plenty of Twenties. We stashed a $20 bill in Downtown Crossing, Boston, and revealed its location on this site. Since then, we’ve hidden over 1,000 $20 bills. Nowadays, I run this adventure by myself but Rich is still its biggest fan.
I give away twenties through our Email Club, Facebook, Twitter and our Apple and Droid apps. Now many of the twenties come from businesses can “sponsor” them, and I feature their ad when I reveal the locations.